The company Chemoprojekt – Technoexport, a.s. runs its own production plant in Ústí nad Labem for the production of 2nd generation biofuels, the so-called UCOME, with an annual production capacity of 100 000 tons. The 2nd generation biofuels significantly contribute to environmental protection, are produced from waste and produce 85% less greenhouse gas emissions than equivalent fossil fuels.
The main raw material is used frying oil, which is registered as waste.
In addition to the main activity (production), we also perform:
- Purchase of main fat raw materials:
- UCO (Used Cooking Oil)
- Fatty acids
- Sales of main products:
- UCOME (Used Cooking Oil Methyl Ester)
- Crude Glycerin (80%)
Production plant in Ústí nad Labem for the production of 2nd generation biofuels
Production line parameters
- The capacity of the production line is up to 100 000 tons of biocomponent for diesel per year
- A methanol transesterification process is applied
- Used cooking oil (UCO) of vegetable origin – basic raw material, ISCC or REDcert
- UCO storage capacity – 2 000 tons
- UCOME storage capacity – 2 000 tons
The composition of the raw materials
Chemoprojekt – Technoexport, a.s.
FAME Ústí nad Labem
400 03, Ústí nad Labem
IČ: 452 73 383
Administered by Municipal court in Prague, Section B, File 1492