Based on its extensive experience in the chemical industry, particularly chemical engineering and technology, Chemoprojekt – Technoexport, a.s. offers the following services:
- Turn – key project execution
- Engineering, design and consulting services, documentation for authorities
- Construction management, assembly, supervision
- Commissioning, testing, warranty and post-warranty services
- Analyses and studies
- Research and manufacturing activities in the ﬁeld of chemical materials
- Production and maintenance training
Medium-term product and territorial strategies are currently based on the SAFICHEM PROJECTS Group‘s strategy.
- Chemoprojekt – Technoexport, a.s. will continue to strengthen the position of SAFICHEM PROJECTS Group by conducting control and planning activities on various projects, and provides high quality services, in order to support projects in the areas of legal, financial, IT, repro and a work environment.
- Through business activities, and as a supplier, the company will contribute by successfully attaining new contracts for selected strategic products and territories of SAFICHEM PROJECTS Group. In order to secure extensive large-scale projects and overall market position, the company will align with strategic partners.
- The company will continuously focus on improving skills in planning, project and costs control, design-engineering professions, as well as on the archiving services, reprographics, IT and facility management. All activities to fully support the SAFICHEM PROJECTS Group’ methodical management,
- Company’s main focus areas can be found on the “Products” page. In addition to core products and services other activities are:
- Business and acquisition functions for the entire SAFICHEM PROJECTS according to product and territorial strategies
- Management and planning activities, legal consultations and monitoring of contractual documents
- Projects support services in the areas of hardware, software, CAD system, archiving and repro activities
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ing. Tomáš Plachý, CSc.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Ing. Tomáš Plachý, MBA
Member of the Board of Directors
Ing. Jan Mengler, CSc.
Member of the Board of Directors
MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY
Ing. Pavel Ernst
Ing. Juraj Greš
Ing. Milan Piller
Director of Project Management
Ing. Jiří Hrdina
Engineering Department Director
Ing. Ján Veselý, FCCA
Following a successful audit in July 1996, LRQA awarded Chemoprojekt, a.s. with ISO 9001 Quality Certiﬁcate for Design and Project Management. In July 1997, the certiﬁcation was extended to Procurement and Complex Engineering Services.
We are currently certified to the following international standards:
EN ISO 9001:2015
EN ISO 14001:2015
EN ISO/IEC 27001:2013
EN ISO 45001:2018
Social responsibility and sustainable development
We are aware of complexities of the environment in which we are located – differences in the requirements of our customers, partners, employees and the general public. We know that for the future of all of us, social responsibility and sustainable development are fundamental issues. It is therefore necessary to balance economic, environmental and social needs, to engage in an open dialogue, and to act jointly on these issues.
As part of our work, our organization seeks to create partnerships that develop this dialogue. Social responsibility for us means paying attention to human needs, safety and health, the environment, in full compliance with applicable legislation, ethical conduct and moral rules.
Therefore, we have documented the social responsibility system within a set of internal management documents and have appointed a management member to communicate these issues inside and outside the organization.
Social responsibility is an integral part of our organization’s overall management system, and we are committed to not only following the social responsibility system, but also constantly improving it.
We became members of the Association of Chemical Industry of the Czech Republic in 1996 www.schp.cz and since 2016 we are fully involved in the international initiative of the chemical industry in the field of environment, health and safety Responsible Care. The results of our annual Self-assessment are available at www.responsiblecare.cz
Certificate Responsible Care
Policy ISM SPG EN
Charter Responsible Care